MaschioPack – Company
- In 1972 Mr. Pietro Maschio set up the enterprise Mamor and started with the production of IBC's and plastic industrial packaging.
- Within 30 years the enterprise grew from one production plant to seven more plants in Europe and another one in the US.
- Mr. Maschio sold this company in 2003 and founded Maschio Engineering in Italy in 2004.
- Because of the growing need for high quality IBC‘s, Mr. Maschio started to produce different types of IBC's in Italy in 2008. Maschio NS was born.
- MaschioPack GmbH was founded in early 2009. In the brand new facility IBC’s and drums production lines were installed.
- In early April 2012 the first IBC came from the production line at MaschioPack Iberica (a JV between MaschioPack & Bidones Egara)